Who Am I? 15 Facts About Me

Hi everyone, Kei here! I decided it's time I finally gave you a little insight into who I am. Here are 20 facts about me, so you can get to know me better.

1) My real name is Carrington, but I have been using the name "Kei" as an online alias for a few years now.

2) I am 15 years old and I am a high school sophomore.

3) I live in an urban city in Canada's prairie region.

4) I am of mostly East Asian ancestry (Chinese). I am a 3rd generation Chinese Canadian.

5) I am a Christian and believe in Jesus as the Messiah and Saviour of the World.

6) The reason I started this blog was because I wanted to give back to the world and do work for God's kingdom. I have felt that I have mostly been relying on faith alone in the last few years, and I want to do good work for God to back up faith, as faith without works is almost meaningless. That being said, work shouldn't take precedence over faith, they are both equally important.

7) I am single and have never been in a relationship. I casually experimented with a boy in the past, however this is something I regret and want to move on from. I've learned a lot from casual flirting and have a goal to only pursue relationships with true intent from now on.

8) I enjoy writing, singing, reading, technology, culture and history.

9) I believe that everyone should be treated equally, regardless of background or values.

10) I have high-functioning Asperger's syndrome and some stress issues. I have been steadily working to learn how to deal with these.

11) I do not identify with any specific denomination.

12) I try to stay out of politics for the most part.

13) I love lipstick!

14) I almost attempted to audition to become a Korean pop idol, but I did not audition in the end.

15) I also post content on my Instagram account @keis.korner, and hope to eventually post content on my YouTube channel, also called Kei's Korner!

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed getting to know a bit about me.

More posts coming soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Developing True Unshakeable Confidence With God

DNA Results Arrived... My Thoughts